Friday, March 12, 2010

It helps to read up

So, after going by my gut, I decided to check out some web pages in case they had some stuff I hadn’t stumbled on yet. 

Talk about missing the obvious.

This one page…the autobahn society or something… listed 5 things birds like and one of them was “water.”  You’re kidding.

P1070087So I’ve got this old, crumbly bird bath out there and I humbled myself and (since it really wasn’t a lot of work anyway) put 2 US gallons of water in it and Violin! (spelling?) they came.  Actually, I know they already knew it was there, just that this one guy seldom puts water in it.  I had all sorts of birds.  We have been upgraded to the official list of places to visit.

I guess how this all plugs into our mission is that the humblest and easiest thing to do is listen to others and find the stuff already in the area.  It still is very simple.  Get among them and show them where they can find water.  And Violin!?!  We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment